Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Etsy Shop Spotlight

Today I decided to show off a store one of you amazing artists have set up here. Choosing was easy - I counted up each shop listed here (if your shop isn't listed but you would like it to be, drop me a line at simplyplushgroup@gmail.com, as a comment here, or as a note on deviantArt) and then used a random number generator.

Today's number was 4 which means I'm reviewing a really great one today - check it out under the jump!




Radtastical is run by 21 year old plush extraordinaire, Chelsea Suarez. But don't accuse Chelsea of being a one-trick pony - she makes some other fantastic stuff too. 


For starters, check this little guy out. One inch of pure, unadulterated happy sea unicorn - that's equal to one thousand thousandths of an inch which makes it seem way more mathematical and thus even cooler than it already was. I'd love to have all one thousand thousandths of an inch of this grinning cutie hanging from my USB drive - I think everyone would be insanely jealous and no one has to know it only cost me $5.


I personally love the popularity of octopi because you get fantastic creations like this one. It's the same size and price as the narwhal and I think I'd want to put this one on my other USB since I've got two drives in dire need of dangling acrylic animal charms. You know what I could make with both of these? I could make everyone twice as jealous than if I'd just gotten one!


Who doesn't love Portal? Chelsea certainly doesn't... uh, not love Portal. Double negatives aside, this set features four one and a quarter inch buttons which sell for $6 together. The button up in the upper left is a turret quote that I love to use - I like to do the turret voice and everything - so that one's probably my very favourite one. Gladato/PotaDOS down in the lower right hand corner is my second favourite. She's just so snarky (and starchy, I guess).



There are tons of these guys in Chelsea's shop in tons of colours - yellow, two kinds of green, dark orange, and purple all exist as listings currently. They're four inches tall and crazy cute. This set consists of plushies but there are also keychain versions in the shop which are three inches tall. No matter which you like best, they're $5 so... they're all incredibly affordable!


The last thing I'll feature are these little brontosaurus buddies - they're $15 a pop and I absolutely love that red one back there just because that's a gorgeous shade but the green one looks just as cuddly. They're about 8 inches long which is just long enough for hugging and cuddling and loving all over - which is what I'd do if I had $15 to spare. 

So, all in all Radtastical is a fantastic shop with some fantastic things in it that are for sale and if you'd like to see your shop here some day, hand over your links so I can put it on the shop page! 


1 comment:

  1. Omg, why are you so good at blogging? >_<
    I seriously loved reading your review, it was informative, funny, and all that other good stuff. You made me want to buy everything from this person's shop. XD

    Seriously enjoyed this one and hope you keep writing them!

    ReplyDelete