Sunday, July 15, 2012

Phase Two, Part Two: The Blogging Part

The verdict is in and blogging on Blogger won by a landslide!

For all of you who already have your own blogs on this platform, feel free to add us to your reading list. For those who don't have a blog on Blogger, there are several other methods you can use to keep up with our brand new blog.

1. Favourite or bookmark our blog and check back occasionally.

2. If you have an account with Google, subscribe to this blog using Google Reader.

3. If you don't want to do that, check out the alternatives to Google Reader.

I'm not much of an expert on blogs or rss feeds so I can't offer much more than this short list but if there is anyone out there who would like to offer up a suggestion, feel free to comment. In fact, any and all suggestions for this blog are more than welcome. I'd love to hear directly from you guys what sort of posts, contests, features, etc you'd like to see. Or you can just comment on how great I am.

Either or.

Also, it'd be wonderful if you could share this blog and help promote it a bit! As soon as this blog takes off, it will be your work up here and the more people who see it, the better.

Thank you, guys. I'm looking forward to writing many more posts - unless you like guest bloggers. Your call.

Ashley/Sandfan, over and out.

(Is that how you end these things?)

2 comments:

  1. My blog is:

    http://kiddomerriweather.blogspot.com

    I'm kiddomerriweather on dA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I've added your blog to this neat reading list doodad - I'll be sure to keep an eye on it :)

      Delete